Recent reports indicate that the construction industry is in dire need of skilled laborers. Here…
Heavy equipment operations is one of the most rewarding careers on the planet. Don’t believe me? Here are five solid reasons you should enroll in a heavy equipment operations training course right now.
- You’ll learn how to operate all of the most important heavy equipment you see on any job site. This includes backhoes, wheel loaders, scrapers, excavators, bulldozers, graders, skid steers, and forklifts.
- You can acquire your mobile crane operators certificate and be one of the best trained and paid professionals on the job site no matter where you live.
- Heavy equipment operators with a commercial drivers license (CDL) are highly sought after and paid well above their peers on the job site. With a CDL, you’ll have first pick in jobs because you’re flexible and able to handle the most important tasks every employer needs.
- Riggers and signalpersons are some of the most important people on the job site. If you get your certification for rigging/signalpersons, then you can set the workflow for your company on the job site. Riggers and signalpersons are regulated by OSHA. When you meet the standard, you’ll know that you are one of the most important people on the job site.
- Associated Training Services also trains you in the soft skills you need to find the perfect job. You learn how to prepare a resume, how to interview successfully, gain networking skills, and more. But we don’t just train you and leave you. We also give you a mentor to help you, and you get a free lifetime membership to our job board.