Skip to content

Working With An Agency Counselors?

A lot of the time, our students come to us through an agency they are working with to find employment. It might be a job relocation, or veterans‘ assistance, or school counselors. It could be any one of the many government agencies designed to help people get a job and keep it. And if you are the one interested in heavy equipment operating, and the agency you are working with has never dealt with that interest before, there will be questions.

ATS Heavy Equipment Operator Training School has information for agency counselors available on our site, and we can also answer any questions they may have if they give us a call at (800) 383-7364. We can give heavy equipment wages & earning potential, employment outlooks, job descriptions, working conditions, training program descriptions, career service assistance details, Eligible Training Provider status, and other details they’d need to know in order to get you into the program under their aegis.

Agencies ATS Works With

There are many agencies who have worked with Associated Training Services over our decades of existence. We have a lot of experience at getting through all the paperwork that can be involved. We also can work with agencies not on this list; all you have to do is ask.

  • Government employment offices
  • Departments of workforce development
  • Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
  • Dislocated worker retraining programs
  • Trade Readjustment Act (TAA)
  • Vocational rehabilitation
  • Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
  • State Departments of Veterans Affairs
  • Federal Veterans Administration
  • Other agencies that help people find employment

Of course, you don’t need to be working with an agency in order to enroll at ATS, but if you are, we can work together to get you trained and on the job in a good career as a heavy equipment operator.

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top