When you need to remove accumulated sediment from the bottom or sides of a body…
Seven Keys To A Successful Heavy Equipment Instructor
Heavy equipment is one field where the quality of the instruction is determined by the quality of the instructor. There are some academic fields where a student with a terrible instructor can still achieve great results, simply by reading texts. Heavy equipment is a practical form of training so the instructor is the focal point. The are seven key areas that make a good instructor. These are:
- Knowledge of a range heavy equipment
- Experience operating a range of heavy equipment
- Good communication and people skills
- Confidence in the subject matter
- Patience and understanding
- Currency – that is, an understanding of the latest range of heavy equipment
- Certification by a recognized body.
Certification is normally only done if you can demonstrate the first six requirements. Over time however, some of those skills can be lost if you are not using them all the time.
ATS Heavy Equipment Training Schools only employ certified instructors so we can always guarantee quality training.
This Post Has 0 Comments