One of the things that makes this country great is that it has always been…
ATSN can guarantee you financing if you are unable to secure financing through the standard processes. In case you are not aware, the standard financing streams are:
State & Federal Grants
You may be eligible for financing through a number of State of Federal options:
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) – Department of Workforce Development
- Trade Adjustment Act (TAA) – Displaced Workers
- Displaced Farmers – Vocational Rehabilitation
- Tribal Education (BIA) – Veteran’s Benefi ts (VA)
- Loan Option 1: Each School in the network has relationships with national lending institutions which offer loans to our students. The School can recommend a lender if requested.
- Loan Option 2: USA Finance may make a loan to an individual for tuition and in-school housing. The student makes a down payment upon starting class and the balance of tuition and housing can be financed. The down payment amount is determined after the USA Finance Credit Application is received and reviewed.
- Loan Option 3:Many national banks offer “Career Loans” to their customers. Students should talk with their local bank about a “Career Education” loan.
If you have not been successful in obtaining financing through any of the above streams then perhaps our guaranteed financing option could be considered.
Guaranteed: Up To 50% of Your Tuition in Financing
All you need to do is come up with half of your tuition. Call our admissions counselors at 1.800.678.8120 as this is a time limited offer.
This may give you the opportunity you need to get started in some of America’s best paying skilled trades – heavy equipment operation and truck driving.