Skip to content

Are You Certified?

I’m not asking if you’re certifiable. That’s none of my business. I am asking if you have your certifications for working in the heavy equipment business. Are you certified?

There are different certifications you can test for. Every state has its own rules and regulations, of course, but you can get a national certification that will allow you to work anywhere. If you are a truck driver or heavy equipment operator, then I highly recommend one of those certifications.

There are two national certification agencies you should be familiar with:

  • National Center for Construction Education & Research (NCCER)
  • and National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO)

You can get credentialed from either of these certification agencies by taking a heavy equipment training course offered by ATS. These are nationally recognized training programs and nationally recognized certifications. They are accepted by government agencies, educational institutions, most industry employers, and professionals in the trucking and heavy equipment industries.

NCCER is a non-profit educational foundation associated with the University of Florida. All ATS instructors are required to have NCCER certification. Our students receive it as well when they graduate.

NCCCO was established to develop crane safety operation standards. It is recognized as the authority on crane safety in the U.S.

If you have an interest in the heavy equipment industry and are looking for a solid career, learn how you can get your certifications and join this growing profession.

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back To Top