Do you have a young fan who is interested in construction and heavy equipment on…
Working with an agency to find a training program that qualifies for funding doesn’t have to be frustrating. Even if your counselor has never heard of Associated Training Services, we have worked with so many agencies and agency counseling services that we are pretty sure we can answer all the labor market questions yours can come up with.
We can provide information about heavy equipment operator job descriptions, the outlook for employment in a particular industry, what the wages normally will be and the earning potential for that occupation. Other occupational details like working conditions and more are often part of an agency’s list of questions when they contact us. We can provide all these things:
- history of ATS (Associated Training Services)
- training program descriptions
- career service assistance details
- Eligible Training Provider statuses
- anything else they need to know
Which Agenc Does ATS Work With?
Agencies ATS has worked with and will continue to work with include:
- Government employment offices
- Departments of workforce development
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA)
- Dislocated worker retraining programs
- Trade Readjustment Act (TAA)
- Vocational rehabilitation
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA)
- State Departments of Veterans Affairs
- Federal Veterans Administration
- Other agencies that help people find employment
In addition to working with these agencies, because ATS is an Eligible Training Provider there is funding available. Many of the agencies who contact us are doing so because they want to make sure that the training they recommend will be eligible for the funding programs they work with.
If you are working with an agency, ATS will be able to help by providing all the information that is needed to get you started on a good career in heavy equipment.