skip to Main Content

Heavy Equipment Training: Are You Eligible For GI Assistance?

Paying for heavy equipment training can often be a stumbling block for many individuals. There are a number of payment options and in some cases, government assistance may be available to pay for some or all of your training. For veterans and serving armed services members, the GI Bill may offer you assistance in this area.

What assistance is available to you will vary and will depend on your personal circumstances and the reasons for training. For example, if you were injured while on active duty and now need re-training to enter the workforce, you may find there is extra assistance available. You may also be eligible for assistance if you are a dependent of an eligible veteran or service member.

Heavy equipment training is the perfect option for many returning service personnel. You are working outdoors operating equipment that you are totally in control of. At the same time you are working as part of a team and having to follow set plans to complete a job. If you’re worried about income, careers as heavy equipment operators are generally well paid and once you gain experience, continually in demand.

If you are a veteran, an active service member, or a dependent of either of those, and you’re considering a career as a heavy equipment operator then consider applying for financial aid to pay for your training. You can apply for that aid through this link, or talk to us at ATS Heavy Equipment Training Schools – it could be the start of a new career.

This Post Has 0 Comments

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Back To Top