If you would like to have a career as an overhead crane operator, you will…
One of the highest paid categories of heavy equipment operation is the crane operator, and a rigger is an essential partner in the operator’s mission. Because this is such an important job on a site, most states and insurance companies will require certifications for both positions. ATS is fully qualified to provide the training programs and certifications you need to hold both of these key spots on a work crew.
Our program can prepare and test you on both written and practical NCCCO exams; the National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators and the recognized gold standard in the field. You can get experience operating swing and fixed cab, lattice and articulated boom mobile hydraulic cranes along with a good foundation in the safety regulations.
Choose The Programs You Need
There are five different types of NCCCO training offered at ATS:
- Mobile Crane Operations 1 — beginning level
- Mobile Crane Operations 2 — secondary level
- NCCCO Mobile Crane Operator Prep/Test — only for experienced operators & offered through a business
- NCCCO Rigger/Signalperson Certification — a vital position for the safety of everyone
- Specialized Crane Operator Programs — we work with you to provide the specific training needed
Every one of these programs has had hundreds of graduates over the years, and those graduates have gone on to provide valuable service by expertly performing their job. Employers trust the training that you get at ATS and the proof of your competence in passing the NCCCO exams means you are a valued employee.
If you are interested in becoming a mobile crane operator or rigger/signalperson, the most important thing on your resume is an NCCCO certification because it verifies your professional status.