If you would like to have a career as an overhead crane operator, you will…
If you’ve been thinking about learning how to operate a lattice or mobile crane, then I can’t think of a better time than now. Christmas is coming up and you can start the new year on a good note. There are several good reasons why you might want to get your crane operator training through Associated Training Services (ATS) and get crane certified.
Here are 5 good reasons to choose ATS:
- In-the-seat mobile crane training – We actually let you get in the operator’s seat. It’s okay to learn how to operate a crane from a book or by sitting in a classroom, but you’ll learn a lot more by actually doing it – under the care of an experienced operator, or course.
- Fixed-cab instruction – You’ll learn how to operate a fixed-cab mobile hydraulic crane.
- Swing-cab instruction – Our professional and experienced crane operators will teach you everything you need to know to operate a swing-cab mobile hydraulic crane.
- Financial and housing assistance – We don’t just invite you to our training facility and make you pay out the ying-yang. We’ll provide you with housing assistance and financial assistance, if you qualify.
- Career services – ATS also helps you get your first crane operator job. What more could you ask for?
There is no crane operator training school that takes more of an interest in our students’ future success. You can get your national crane certification from ATS and get your career off the ground in a matter of weeks.