One of the things that makes this country great is that it has always been…
Many of the students that come to Associated Training Services for heavy equipment training, crane certification, and Class A CDL licensing, do so from government agencies.
That’s why ATS works! That’s why we’ve taken the time to develop relationships with the following agencies and their representatives:
- Government employment offices
- State Departments of Veterans Affairs
- Workforce Investment Act (WIA) personnel
- Trade Readjustment Act (TAA) centers
- Departments of workforce development
- Vocational rehabilitation offices
- Federal Veterans Administration personnel
- Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) offices
- Dislocated worker retraining programs
- Other employment agencies
We have provided assistance to the various agencies and employment offices, federal government programs, and state aid centers for many years. Their missions coincide with ours in a number of areas, including helping people find suitable training that leads to employment, assisting them with finding work when qualified, and helping them identify funding sources for which they are eligible.
Our goal is to assist employers of heavy equipment personnel find employees who are safe and diligent in performing the tasks required of them. To reach that goal, we employ the highest qualified instructors that deliver the best training programs in areas that are in high demand, such as
- Commercial truck driving
- Crane certification
- Rigging/signalperson training
- Bulldozer training
- Backhoe training
- Grader and loader training
- Scraper training
- Instruction on OSHA-mandated safety issues
You can get more information on any of these training programs or our agency relationship services by requesting a free brochure.