If you’re going to be a success in your heavy equipment career, then you should seek formal training as soon as possible. The more equipment you are trained on, the more employable you’ll be and the more money you’ll make. Associated Training Services (ATS) offers prospective heavy equipment operators several types of equipment training. Here are 5 types of heavy equipment training you can enroll in right now, today.
- Mobile Crane Operator Training – This includes lattice boom cranes, hydraulic cranes, fixed and swing cab trains, and articulated cranes. Get your National Commission for the Certification of Crane Operators (NCCCO) certification today and start making more money.
- Commercial Truck Drivers Training – You can get your CDL license through ATS. Train to take the test or train to improve your skills.
- Rigger / Signalperson Training – Get 12 full hours of OSHA-compliant training in one of the most important specialties of the heavy equipment industry.
- Bulldozers – Learn to operate a bulldozer the right way. Construction sites always need a good bulldozer operator. You can start your career in heavy equipment easily if you can operate one of these machines.
- Loaders – There are all kinds of loaders – front end loaders, skid steer loaders, and much more. You can learn to operate a wide variety of loaders, making you a more versatile heavy equipment operator. You can start right away.
The best heavy equipment operators on the work force are those who have some type of formal training. Join the ranks. Start today.