ATS And Heavy Equipment Operators Doing Their Bit To Rebuild Economy
Across the nation the demand for skilled construction workers and heavy equipment operators is set to rise sharply over the next six months. President Obama’s economic stimulus package is behind a multi billion dollar increase in transport infrastructure. Spending includes projects covering new road, rail and seaport infrastructure together with bridge building bridge rebuilding along with road resurfacing programs.
With so many projects commencing simultaneously the biggest threat to their completion will be a lack of skilled workers. For those individuals who have in the past considered a career as a heavy equipment operator, now is the perfect time to do something about it. Heavy equipment operator training is a relatively short intensive course that will have you ready to start work in no time at all.
Our training organization, ATS Heavy Equipment Operator Schools is accredited to provide training in a wide range of heavy equipment, cranes and trucks (CDL training). Although we may not have a training facility in your state, we have certainly got the nation covered from coast to coast so there is bound to be one located close to you. The following locations currently have training schools with more being opened all the time.
- Wisconsin – Located in Sun Prairie and offers training in heavy equipment, mobile crane and truck driving;
- Ohio – Located in Columbus and offers training in heavy equipment, mobile crane, truck driving and GPS training;
- New Hampshire – Located in Brentwood and offers training in heavy equipment and mobile crane;
- Virginia – Located in Rapidan and offers training in heavy equipment and truck driving;
- South Carolina – Located in Pelzer and offers training in heavy equipment;
- Florida – Located in Lecanto and offers training in heavy equipment;
- Texas – Located in Wills Point and offers training in heavy equipment;
- Colorado – Located in Watkins and offers training in heavy equipment, mobile crane and truck driving;
- California – We have two schools, one located in the south at Victorville which offers training in heavy equipment and truck driving and the second located in the north at Eldorado Hills which offers training in heavy equipment.
ATS Heavy Equipment Operator Schools have over twenty years experience in the training industry. During that time we have developed a reputation for producing operators that are work ready. In fact, we have developed a network of employers who look to us when recruiting new operators.
If you have a yearning to sit behind the controls of a crane, perhaps drive a truck, or to learn to operate heavy equipment used in construction then visit our web site or give us a call on 1.800.678.8120. We can help find the best location and right training program to get you started in the industry. You will be embarking on a rewarding and interesting career whilst helping to rebuild our economy.